Deep protected water makes this wonderful home ideal for sailors and boaters of all stripes! Located on Wilton Creek with 8â of water at the dock, this property provides quick access to the Piankatank River and Chesapeake Bay. Enjoy outdoor living in the swimming pool and on the waterside deck! This lovely home is situated well out of the flood zone and has serene views of the creek. The house features stellar construction with 6â exterior walls, high ceilings, crown and chair molding and hardwood floors throughout. The stunning foyer with curved staircase leads you to the spacious living room with 22â ceilings and wall of windows looking over the water. The kitchen features an island with bar seating, gas cooktop and granite counters. The dining room is located off the kitchen and living room. The large family room has a coffered ceiling, gas log fireplace and built-ins. The first floor is completed by a creek room (used as a hobby room), full bath and laundry. The master bedroom has water views, walk-in closet and an attached bath with dual vanities, jacuzzi tub, tile shower and water closet. The 2nd floor has 2 other guest bedrooms and an office/guest room. High speed internet!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Transitional
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Community
3,616 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Coves At Wilton Creek
Cable TV, Electric service available
Middlesex County Public Schools
ST. CLARE WALKER
Detailed Room Information
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Curved Stair, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Solar heated
- Body of Water
- Wilton Creek
- Board Fence, Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Sloping.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price